Secure FTP API for Java - Features
- Complete implementation of the File Transfer Protocol as defined RFC 959
- Support for secure file transfer using SSL/TLS as defined in RFC 2228. Both Explicit and Implicit SSL
connections are supported.
- Extendable architecture to support legacy/non-standard FTP servers
- Event notification to notify the connection and transfer events to interested objects.
- Ability to filter files based on their name pattern and/or modification date.
- Support for active and passive data transfers
- Support for ASCII and Binary data types
- Set the time outs and buffer size to use for the control and data connections
- And many more...